Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Giraffes Card


This is the first time I've used Rose Red! I've made similar cards using the Fox & Friends stamp set, this is the first one that I would say is more girly.

I tried Pink Pirouette and Rose Red for the giraffe...which one do you prefer?


As a side note, I recently found out I need BIFOCALS! Yes..I double checked with the optometrist..I mean I'm not even 40 yet! He just giggled at me and said if it made me feel better I could say progressives...so that's what I'm going with.

Anyways..I'm just mentioning this because after uploading my photos I notice little bits of paper along the edges that I didn't notice when not super enlarged :( I've since removed them. Until I get my new glasses you'll have to be patient (insert embarrassed face here!)

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your new blog! There is a thread on SC that you can list your blog on to get more followers too. This was great for me because I really want to keep up with my posts for "them". I'm your latest follower from SC...Good Luck!
    Amy
    stampingsolutions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one! :) Very pretty! I am a military brat too! Following you from SC!

    ReplyDelete