Saturday, May 14, 2011

Excuse me while I pat myself on the back....

I signed up for the Victoria GoodLife Fitness 1/2 Marathon today. Yup. I considered signing myself up for the full marathon...but I just don't think I have it in me quite yet. Maybe next year when I turn 40 and feel like I need to prove something to myself LOL.




On to a card....




Here's a card I made a while ago...totally copied or "cased" someone's card, and I'm sorry I have no idea whose right now..FOUND IT..Thank you Sherri Barron...I loved this card :)

I didn't have all the exact things that she did so I improvised and used what I had on hand. For the most part I don't mind it..but I used Crumb cake for the antiquing, and I think it has just made it look dirty instead LOL

1 comment:

  1. oh i like it! thanks for you comment on my blog as well! do u take pix in macro mode? it's the picture of a tulip on most camaras. Then i always use my flash in that mode too, feel it gives the true colors?! make sense? ;) Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete