Friday, May 13, 2011

Rich Razzelberry :)


Made this card last night..not sure I'm totally happy with the background of the cupcake...I need to get more punches!

Any advice on how to take better pictures of the cards?




Stampin' Up! Products Used
Rich Razzleberry card stock                        Whisper White card stock
Rich Razzleberry ink                                  Build a Cupcake stamp set
Pretty in Pink ink                                       Rich Razzleberry Flower brad
Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon          Versa Mark ink
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter             Basic Pearls
Create a Cupcake punch
1-3/4" Scallop Circle extra-large punch
Word Window large punch

3 comments:

  1. Hi Loralei, Love the cupcake card and I love even more that you used one of my favorite colors! :) The pictures I take of my cards, I prop it up and then put a piece of paper in the background that coordinates with the card colors. I try to get a little of the background with it. I also take the picture near a window to get some good light. I hope these are helpful tips, but I think that your card is great! I can definitely relate to wanting more punches...especially when I first started SU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Loralei, I also love it, very cute, I really like the recess one as well. I haven't done much in the way of stamping though aside from some lettering. I was cruising your site here though and it looks like I can actually order stuff from you online which is very cool, so I might just look into doing that soon. Did you ever receive the card I sent for your bday? I was worried about the address I had but didn't want to message you to see if it was right and blow the surprise of a card showing up lol!!!
    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heidi :)

    I wondered about taking them near a window for the natural light....problem with that is I'm impatient and I usually scrap at night :) LOL

    Amy, yes I did get your card :) Its up in my stampin area :) It was a great surprise :) I was going to post it on here actually but wasn't sure how you'd feel about that so I didn't.

    ReplyDelete